Hello my darlings,
First, I must admit something. I am a Pinterest-aholic. I LOVE that site, and spend several hours a week on there trying to find new things to try.
So this recipe that I’m posting came from pinterest. Here’s the link to the post that started this adventure: http://sunnyslideup.com/chicken-pot-pie-cupcakes/
Here’s how I did it.
First, I gathered all my ingredients.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breasts diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
- ****Please note that it says 10 oz cans. I used 16 oz cans. This resulted in having extra biscuits for on the side.
***Updated to include p+ value.
These yummy little “muffins” come out to be 7 points each. So enjoy!!
Then I cooked the chicken.
****I didn’t measure this, I just made a straight pound. The recipe called for 2 cups.
Then you put the chicken, cheese, frozen veggies, cream of soup, and spices.
I also added a dash of sea salt for flavor.
****Another note, Mr. B and I are big on veggies, so I added a little more than the cup that the recipe called for. But for next time, I’ll have to remember to pick a blend that doesn’t have green beans. It just didn’t taste the way it should with the green beans.
At this point I started to preheat my oven. Then I popped open the biscuits and started pressing them into the pan.
Cooked them at 400 for about 12 minutes and then let them sit for about 3 minutes.
Then enjoy!!! Boy were they good, and they hit the spot on Saturday.
Until next time!